Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful. I am blessed. Here is our Thanksgiving:
Kent & Seth helping with the meal (whew, got a little tight in the kitchen but their help was much appreciated!)

Tessa loved the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade:

So thankful for Dad and that he joined us for our Thanksgivng meal:

And I'm thankful that Tessa helped Kent get up the leaves in the back for a couple of hours on Friday!

Life isn't perfect... there are health issues and everyday stresses in our lives, but we are truly blessed in more ways than I can count... and I do thank God everyday for those blessings.

2 comments:

Christina in Salem Oregon said...

Awww, Candace I couldn't agree more. We are very blessed. And I can't believe this is the first time I've ever seen a pic of Kent! Where have I been? He looks like a good man Candace, a really good soul.

Michelle said...

great pictures Candace! love your banner on your blog did you do that yourself?