Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gift Idea

I love scrapbooking, stamping, & crafting... big surprise to any of you reading my blog, right? HaHa... anyway, the truth is, there is not enough time for me to do every creative thing I'd like to do... that's why I love doing these type of "scrapbooks/albums" as gifts. A quick way anyone can record and preserve their memories. I posted these pictures on the Scrapbook Circle blog earlier this week because I used items from the wonderful November kit for the header/journaling pages. The little album is from Hobby Lobby (they have lots and they are a bargain at $6.99!). But for those 5 blog readers who only come here to my little corner of the bloggin' world, here are the pics again:




3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

love how you inked the hearts to match the colors! This is a great gift!

jamie said...

am i one of your fab five to visit your blog? anyway...i like your albums. great use of those windows. i usually stay away from that format of an album. but this is inspiring. thanks!

Interior Decorators Montgomery said...

This is a great post thanks for writing it.