Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History

On this Election Day, November 4, 2008, history will be made. I'm not sure when the results will be official: tomorrow, a week or a month from now, but this election will be historic. They all are, really. We are so blessed to live in the USA... where we have a voice and a vote. It's hard to believe that 100 years ago, I would not have been able to vote.

I hope you prayed and voted today. I voted last week. And I have to admit, as much as I feel privileged to vote, I will be glad to an end of all the phone calls, media ads, junk mail, etc. And I will continue to pray for our President, Vice President, and other officials, whomever they may be. Lord, may America bless you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait for the results also....and how exciting that IN is going to be such an important state!

jamie said...

very nicely put.