Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July... already!



It is hard for me to believe how fast this summer is flying by! Know that some of it is due to the normal "busyness" we usually have the first half of the summer with VBS, camps and our annual trip to Mississippi. Here are some photos from our trip to see Grandma, a nice relaxing visit. No computer for a week! Yikes - I did well until Friday the 4th, when I suddenly missed my online board and blog buddies. That said, I read 2 novels, 2 scrapping books, lots of magazines, spent hours filling waterguns or swinging, took a walk with Seth every morning (he rode his bike), and enjoyed being at Mildred's. Keeping friends Tom & Sandy in my prayers, as he will be having surgery on July 15 to remove the tumor from his lung. And baby Caleb, as he has his surgery on July 9. Many prayers being lifted for healing, as well as gratitude for the love and support our friends are receiving during difficult times.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

great pictures Candace!love the layout great idea with the journaling i am going to try that! and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I agree....summer is going by way too fast. Love your photos!