Monday, June 16, 2008

A favorite layout from recent days...

Wow, so being challenged in Scrapvivor and in Debbie Hodge's Page Parts class, I created this layout that I really like:

I stamped Heidi Swamp clocks on the Kraft cs, used a lot of Jenni Bowlin stuff, some old clock pins I had, a time card from a kit, and a few other things. Loved saving these cartoons and documenting these facts about S & T (facts I write down at the beginning and end of the school year, but have never scrapped like this before). Think maybe I just started a new scrapping tradition!


And, I have been "voted off" Scrapvivor (not really voted off, my points didn't add up to keep me in at the last tribal council), but I have to shout out a THANK YOU to Annette for hosting such a fun challenge! Here's a link to my Scrapvivor gallery: http://www.willowtraders.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=user&user=3528&op=view_album&album=458


I'm happy that there is one week left in the Page Parts class, and I look forward to taking a digi class later this summer. This week is Vacation Bible School at church (dubbed Bible-cation by Tessa who can't remember the name). Love it!

2 comments:

Places to Go and Things to Eat said...

Welcome to the Ponderosa! I'll save you some chocolate and ONE cabana boy!

Anonymous said...

this really is a fabulous page! i tagged you on my blog.