Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged... twice...

So, the taggin' stops here, so to speak. Not really stops, but I don't think there is anyone left for me to tag (I don't know lots of bloggers except my Willow pals... and most of them have been tagged too). But here are my answers:

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
I was expecting our first child, Seth... but didn't know it yet... :o)

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
1. take Seth to Upward basketball camp
2. bring Tessa's friend over for play date during camp
3. laundry
4. go to Super Suppers for Buy 6 Get 1 Free meal special
5. cook side dishes to go with Chicken Bruchetta Bake (see #4)

I'm addicted to:
1. coffee in the morning
2. scrapbooking and it's accompanying internet boards & blogs
3. reading

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new house (bigger... but not lots bigger)
2. gift church, family & friends
3. go to the beach

Places I have lived:
1. Burlington, North Carolina
2. Chapel Hill, North Carolina (college)
3. Greensboro, North Carolina

Good thing I love North Carolina, huh? ;o)

And while I'm posting, which I don't do often enough, a few layouts I did during the Label Tulip 1st Birthday celebration challenge:


4 comments:

jamie said...

candace...i am so glad you posted today...that lower pic with the baby is sweet!!! love it.

*~Annette~* said...

I tagged you again. A DIFFERENT one, too!

ruth said...

beautiful pages!

-ruth

Anonymous said...

Awesome Layouts! and it looks as if you have been tagged again but it is neat to get to know you better.