Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the year's already flying!

Wow, we're already a week into 2009! I am taking a wonderful online symposium over at Get It Scrapped, Sense & Sensibility, made up of 3 classes: Get Real, Lighten Up, and Get with the Times. The content of the classes at Get It Scrapped is fabulous.

I'm participating in a January Journal challenge at Willow Traders and so far, so good. I have done a page everyday... much better than my Dec. Daily/Merry Days album (which I got made but didn't add anything to... good intentions but the holidays got the best of me... but I may finish it yet... or I'll do it next year, lol!).





I'm loving Unity Stamps. I used them in my January Blog Header with items from the Scrapbook Circle January Kit. I also used one today in my January Journal (see the cute sun stamp in the corner, from the Dec. KOTM). Hip Hop comes back tomorrow and I'll be doing the blog hop and hopefully doing a challenge or two. I can't wait to get the January KOTM - isn't it adorable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your journal!! What a great idea:)

Anonymous said...

Hello
I like the January Journal very pretty hotwheels