Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hip Hop Boo...

So, Thursdays are now "Hip Hop" days for me - can't wait to blog hop over at Unity. The designers are so talented and I'm always so inspired. There are also wonderful specials each week and today, we get our first look at the fabulous November KOTM (page down in today's Unity blog post) - Wow, I can't wait! And there is always lots of fun in the Splitcoast forum all day on Thursday!

Here's the layout I did using my Scrapbook Circle November kit, a Unity stamp and a few SU stamps:


So, Hip Hop BOO this wonderful Halloween week!

2 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Wow. I just love when people stamp on LOs and yours is gorgeous.

Thanks for much for stopping by my blog. It's nice to keep in touch with other Scrapvivors :-)

jamie said...

Candace...I am so going to case this...love the cut-out circles. Very fun. Have a great weekend...oh, and did you see your contribution on the WIP kit page?