Saturday, September 27, 2008

September is flying...



I can't believe how the days (and months) fly by... especially after school is back in session! I am finding it difficult to get as much done as I'd hoped once the kiddos went back to school. Tessa's "little" Kindergarten meets every day from 9-1, and of course Seth's schedule is different (8-2:30), so lots of time spent in the car (or van), I'm afraid. We're finishing up a fun LEO (layout every other day) challenge over at Willow Traders. The layout above was done for Challenge #11, a "Non-Scrappy Inspiration challenge" and it was inspired by a Target ad. Used one of my new favorite stamps from Unity on it, too. And a digi label by Andrea Victoria from Paula's new Hybrid challenge over at Get It Scrapped. And just wait, Scrapbook Circle's October kit is going to be fabulous. Here's a peek: Scrapbook Circle Blog.

No comments: