Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost Fall... but not quite yet...

I'm getting ready to decorate my blog for Fall soon... any day now, really. But before I do, wanted to post at least one more bright layout, this one done for the LEO Challenge we're doing over at Willow Traders (layout every other day). Challenge was to use a "non-square" or edged shape. I used the August Studio Calico kit and some felt shapes from The Dollar Tree and felt ribbon from the Joann's $ spot.



And here's a little card I made about 2 weeks ago using my new Unity butterfly stamp:


I am loving Unity stamps (link is over on the right). Can't wait to do more with them soon... am in a stamping mood! Check back soon for a new "Autumn" blog header!

2 comments:

ruth said...

Cute projects!! That butterfly stamp is to die for!

jamie said...

oh candace...saw your posts up at zanyzinnia...awesome work!!! you must be thrilled...and her october kits are GORGEOUS...can't wait...she really knows how to put them together, no?
have a great night...