Friday, February 1, 2008

It's February!

Wow, can't believe it is already February! Since it is the "love month", thought I'd post a few layouts that I did for Scrapbook Sussies that are appropriate. For years, I was a "Valentine's Day Grump", decorating with black hearts and generally doing all I could to make fun of the holiday. These were the "single years" from about 1984-1993. Then after Kent & I started dating in 1993, and I had a "real" Valentine's Day in 1994, my view of the holiday changed rather dramatically!


And here are a couple of others from the Feb. kit, which was so much fun to work with:



I am keeping Scrabook Sussies kit owner Lara in my prayers as her family recently experienced the tragic loss of 2 loved ones. Words cannot express how sad I am for them. I hope God is giving them much strength, courage and, in time, peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you rocked these pages --- and the whole heart holiday :)

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts esp the Vday ones!!!!