Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jan. Layouts

So, now Tessa will say to me: "Mom, do a layout of _____" and she'll fill in the blank with something about her (like PJ and Pancake Day at school... photos taken, no layout yet...). So funny... one of those "You know you are a scrapbooker when your child asks you to "do a layout" of them, LOL!

But I have been scrapping a lot in Jan. I'm taking Debbie Hodge's "Scrap your everyday life" class over at NYC Scraps, am participating in the "Play Challenge" at Linnecards, and I am the Feb. guest designer for Scrapbook Sussies. Can't post any Sussies layouts yet, but will put a few of my others here. I used "my" stamps on a couple of layouts, so I think I'll post those. And one of Tessa playing with Grandma's kitty, Polka Dot.


1 comment:

Chrissy Le said...

Candace, your layouts are awesome!!! Oh BTW, I do want to make a trade, I really want those stamps you made! Do you have my very first set of ZZ stamp set? I have an extra if you are interested in a trade. ;)