Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finally, some layouts!

I've been scrapping with some friends this weekend and it felt GREAT!

I took a couple of kits with me; the April kit from The Scrapping Spot and the Juicy Themed July kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop (I won this kit in our recent Desperate Traders game over at Willow Traders). I used the July Scrap Your Stash challenges from The Scrapping Spot as my inspiration. The first layout uses a sketch from Nuts About Sketches: The next layout was scraplifted from Julie's TSS July layout "blooming". I used some Martha Steward doilies and punch, and the bicycle is a Unity stamp.This summer will be one of "firsts" for Tessa. She lost her first tooth, is learning to ride a bike without training wheels, and is learning to swim (stay tuned for that layout soon!)

8 comments:

ruth said...

Awwwwww....Tessa is so cute with or without the tooth. :) That layout of her riding her bike is just precious.

Glad to see you got some scrappy time in! :)

Miss Misi said...

Cool milestones and very nice LOs!

BabyBokChoy said...

Beautiful projects!!!! and I love that tooth one since I just took picture of my DD's lost tooth today :) Only my layout will be "Second Tooth" since I "forgot" to take pictures of the first lost tooth, lol

Angela L. said...

It's so good to see that you're creating layouts again... and these two are awesome!

just jennifer said...

what great layouts! I love the colors!

Julie said...

awe love the tooth page!! they are both great!!!

Nathalie said...

It is SO great to see you scrapping and participating in the Hop!!!! Your cute photos are a great reason to scrap again!!!! ;)

Janine Rachau said...

Great layouts! The design, colors and photos are super on the first one and those ribbons on the second are awesome. And, such a sweet photo!