Sunday, June 28, 2009

A little more Unity...

My term as guest designer for Unity Stamp Co. is ending in just a few days. June has been a blast - I have loved it! It truly has been an honor, and I appreciate Angela and the team giving me the opportunity! Of course, I LOVE Unity stamps and will continue to create with them, so feel free to stop by and visit my blog after June!

I thought I'd share a few more things I have created this month. First, a wedding shower gift.

As you can tell, I love using Unity to make coasters and to adorn other items like photo albums or gift bags (this is a JJill bag I "repurposed"). I had a gift card to Williams Sonoma, but wanted something a little more personal for the bride & groom-to-be. I love the "Home is where your story begins" stamp from the November 08 Kit of the Month, the row of houses stamp from the September 08 KOTM, and the adorable house from the Jan 09 KOTM. I also used Loopy Queen and the Fancy Frame from Tiny Trinity.

I also found some fun little aprons for less than $1 each at Home Depot and used some Unity stamps and fabric scraps to decorate them a bit. Thought they would be cute for crafting or keeping your yard sale supplies & money.





Unity stamps used: Retro BBQ... Sweet Summertime kit, Wish Sticks, and the cherries from the June 2009 KOTM (just a few more days to order this one at the kit club price, so hurry!) Other items: Stazon ink, fabric scraps, and Fabritac glue.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon!

1 comment:

heidi said...

Candace,

You did such an awesome job on the Unity design team this month! I'm so glad I got to know your work.

I have a blog award for you over on my blog if you're into that sort of thing.

http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/

Heidi