Monday, April 27, 2009

First Birthday Celebrations!

This weekend I had fun participating in challenges, games and chats over at Get It Scrapped, where Debbie Hodge and her wonderful team were celebrating their first birthday! I love taking online classes there and the forum is so friendly! I completed a couple of layouts and uploaded my PSE7 (finally... now if I can just learn to use it properly, lol)!




This week, the party is over at Unity Stamps who is also celebrating a first birthday/anniversary! I LOVE Unity stamps and can't wait to participated in the challenges this week!

And don't tell anyone, but I just machine-stitched on a layout... Shhhhh... it's not finished yet, but I hope to post it later this week!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary to two of my favorite online sites for education & inspiration!

No comments: