Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo Fun & First Day of School

So, I've been playing with all the fun photo editing options over in Photobucket lately. Here's a "pop art" picture of me:


Kinda cool, huh?

Today is Seth's first day of school. 4th Grade. Wow, time flies when they go to school. Next week Tessa starts Kindergarten at our church (calling it "little Kindergarten since she'll go to "big" Kindergarten next year at Jones, where Seth is). Love that my kids are learning (or going to learn) Spanish. Wish I knew another language. Those French classes in high school and college did not stick.

So, here's Seth's first day of school picture. Tried it a couple of different ways. Think I like the 2nd "old fashioned" one better, but it may just be the plain old original one I end up scrapping!


No comments: