Wednesday, May 7, 2008

44...cool!

So, today I am 44. And I plan to record 44 things I am thankful for in some creative way today (haven't decided if I'll do a layout or a mini book).

Today, I bought myself these things for my birthday (love Target bargains and the local strawberry farm just a few miles away):



And I am listening to cool tunes on Monique's blog: http://www.moniquemclean.typepad.com/

I found this great doodle yesterday at http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com/homegrown_hospitality/ (see RAK doodles on side bar) and thought it would be perfect to put on my blog today. I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Birthday Candace! My youngest son shares a birthday with you. I love the idea of listing 44 things you are thankful for.

Anonymous said...

:) Glad you like the music...Happy late b'day....hope you had a wonderful day...that's Alyssa's b'day too...how cool. I'm catching up on email tonight...so I'll email ya back. ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What a great idea of listing 44 things you are thankful for!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl... Love your way of celebrating... 44 things you are thankful for.... :-)

jamie said...

love the colorful creation. did you make?
i was going to list at my 40 my forty things...i actually started it somewhere...will have to complete that now.