Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Michele. http://michele32scrappin.blogspot.com/



Rulez:Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So, decided to make my "7 Facts" about Halloween:

1. I've always loved dressing up for Halloween and used to have Pumpkin carving parties when I was single.
2. In 6th or 7th grade, my friend Maureen & I dressed up silly to go "Trick or Treating" one last year... and we were told at one house that we were too old...sigh...
3. In college at UNC-CH, Halloween was a big party; but the best one was the year we went to the children's wing of the hospital in the afternoon to entertain the kids.
4. I had tons of fun being a "Mime" for Halloween in college (except when the heart I painted on my face did not come off for weeks).
5. I've made lots of costumes but have only sewn one: Hobbes the tiger from Calvin & Hobbes. That "fur" messed up my sewing machine, LOL! Kent was Calvin.
6. One year I was a Teller II machine - fun interactive costume! No, I did not keep any of the debit or credit cards :-)
7. This year Seth is going as Harry Potter, so although obsessed with horses and in possession of a horse costume, Tessa wants to be Hermione. Go figure! Pics will be posted in a few days.

Happy Halloween!

Okay, here's what I've realized. I'm not much of a blogger or even a very regular blog reader. And I can't think of one of my "IRL" buddies that has a blog. That said, I will tag some of my online pals (but if you don't want to "play tag", I totally understand). And I don't know how to link your blog with your name, so I'm just naming you... guess I better get more educated in blogging!

So, "TAG" Tali, Christy, Chrissy, Rachel, Terri, Susan & Karen (all Willows!)

No comments: